Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello Everybody!

I'm glad you've found your way to my new contemporary Chinese art blog - Asiartic. My mission is to create the web's best resource for contemporary Chinese art. I'll be gathering links, profiling artists, reviewing galleries, flipping through art books, offering analysis, sharing ideas, and creating a place for commentary about all things Asian, contemporary and artistic. If everything goes well, I'll even conduct some interviews.

A little about myself:

I'm a California-born student concentrating in Asian contemporary art in New York City. I'm passionate about all the arts - music, film, design, what have you. All of these things will probably find their way on here, but I'll primarily focus on visual art created by Asian artists around the world. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail if you have anything you'd like to chat about.

Thanks for visiting and come back soon,

Katie

No comments: